Clearwater Family Lawyer
Family law issues typically come at a stressful time in one’s life, and having a qualified Clearwater family lawyer who practices in family law is typically the best option. To be sure, a good attorney will not only help you achieve your goals, but can help take some of the stress away by allowing you to focus on other matters, knowing that the legal side of your divorce, custody dispute, or modification is in goods hands.
Our Services Include all Matters Pertaining to Family Law
From divorce to domestic violence, our experienced Clearwater family law attorneys have successfully handled all aspects of family law, and have set our clients on a path of success following what are sometimes the most difficult times in a person’s life. We encourage you to choose an attorney who is not only dedicated to your cause, but an attorney who is dedicated to your best interests and is able to collaborate with you on ideas, solutions, and your goals.
- Child Relocation: Parents with majority custody in Florida may not move over 50 miles from their current home without receiving permission from the court, as per 13001. We assist parents who wish to move, as well as those who wish to keep them from moving so as to continue spending quality shared time with their children;
- Divorce: Divorce entails many complicated family law subjects, including property distribution, Child Custody, Child Support, Alimony, and much more. Divorce does not have to take on an adversarial tone either; consider a Mediationas an alternate route to traditional divorce;
- Adoption: There are many different options for adopting a child. Florida’s foster care system has 14,000 children in it, according to AdoptUSkids. Adopting a child from overseas, or an unborn child is also a popular choice. Surrogacy is also an option for Clearwater couples looking to bring a new person into their lives. Whatever route you decide to take, an attorney can streamline the process so that hiccups are minimized along the way;
- Domestic Violence: Getting out of the toxic relationship that you are stuck in is one of the greatest battles of your life. Let an attorney lend a hand in the difficult situation; and
- Paternity: Whether you are the mother or father, determining paternity is important step for child support or visitation/custody rights.
We also assist clients with Child Support Modification, Modification & Enforcement of Final Judgments, Prenuptial & Post-Marital Agreements, and creating Parenting Plans.
A Clearwater Family Lawyer is Here to Help
Family law is not only about the negative, however. We assist clients with prenuptial agreements to strengthen a marriage and lay out financial safeguards; our law offices handle adoptions for new parents opening their homes and lives to an infant or child; our Clearwater lawyers seek to make all family law issues positive in some way or another. Ending domestic violence by filing for a court protection order can help turn the chapter on a past riddled with abuse and depression, and our parenting plan services aim to mend fences and reach agreeable compromises to make the life of your child that much happier and less stressful. Contact Cairns Law, P.A. at 727-683-1472 to schedule a consultation today.