Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Clearwater Divorce Lawyer (Based on 36 Reviews)
727-683-1472 801 West Bay Drive, Suite 713
Largo, FL 33770
Mon - Fri 8:30 am- 5:00 pm Evening and Weekend Appts Available

Category Archives: Modification Enforcement


Enforcing a Time-Sharing Agreement in Florida

By Cairns Law |

If you and your former partner have children together and have a parenting plan in place, you may be wondering what your options are if your co-parent violates that agreement. Whether this takes the form of failing to show up for visits, or refusing visitation to a co-parent, the consequences can be serious. Read… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

How Do I Enforce A Court Order?

By Cairns Law |

Child support orders, parenting plans, and alimony awards are all court orders, which means that they are legally enforceable and that those who fail to abide by their terms can face severe repercussions. How a person goes about enforcing a court order will largely be dictated by his or her family’s particular circumstances, the… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Request A

If you have any questions or comments please fill out the following form and one of our representatives will contact you as soon as possible.

protected by reCAPTCHA Privacy - Terms